English Task (Individual Home Work)

The First Class A.K.A (1st Meet)


Hello,,
Introduce my self, please.
My name is Anggi Dwi Rizka, my student numbers is 17.222.01.009. I leave in Permata Tangerang, Block FH9/No.10, Kutajaya, Pasar Kemis, 15560. I was born in Jakarta at 2nd october, 1989. I'm 2nd son from the 4 brother. I've got the merried, and I've one son. My hobby is drink a coffee. Sometimes, I can drink a coffee for 5 times on the 1 day. That's, in the morning (6 am), 10 am, after lunch (1 pm), before class (6.15 pm), and after class on the 10 pm while hang out together with my friends. My technical senior high school is SMK Negeri 4 Tangerang, my study programs is a Technic Civil. I've graduated on the 2007. That's why, I take a lecture in UMT for Civil Engineering. Because the technic civil is my way. This had a become to be one in my life. So, I can't to be the dissapereted from Technic Civil.

Two weeks ago, I've begin to my english lectures. On the first meet, we've discuss about "introduction". Before, I tell the long story. I want to introduce my lecturer, His name is Mr. Zalzulifa. I think he is around a middle-aged. I looked his gesture, he is a good person. For the opening his class, he tell about the lecturer material as the outline. That's the little story about my lecturer.

So, right now about our class. My lecturer ask to all of student to write about them self on the paper, include me. And then, we should be change our paper between the friend on the our beside. So, we gonna introduce our friend on the front of the class. Based on the paper what your friend write about him.

My handwriter tasking

I'm very... very... exited to do this part. Because, I should be speak in english on the front of my class. For a seconds, I got the nervers. But, for a minutes I getting used to. That's so fun, this is like a mini games for us.

So, that's just a little my story for the First Meet on the English Lectures.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

English Weekly Task